Jacksonville Airport Information
- (904) 741-4902
- Visit JAX Website
- Airline Baggage Policies
- Security Information
- Track Your Flight Status
Jacksonville International Airport
2400 Yankee Clipper Drive
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Where to Find Your Driver at Jacksonville Airport
Please meet Chauffeur at the Ground Transportation Staging Area located in the North End of Baggage Claim at Carousel #1. If you cannot locate your Chauffeur or Vehicle, please call 1-877-278-5466 to avoid a "no show" fee. If a client fails to contact us when they unable to locate their Chauffeur or Vehicle, the reservation will be considered a "Late Cancel".
JAX Must See
Need a private space to hold a meeting? Book the new executive conference room, equipped with boardroom table, full video/teleconferencing capabilities, and full catering available from Sam Snead’s restaurant.
Jacksonville International Airport Services & Accommodations
Jacksonville Airport offers free wireless Internet service in all terminals. Simply launch a browser and select JAX-Free-Wifi.
The Jacksonville Airport has one airline lounge—a Delta Sky Club (Concourse A; available to Delta Sky Club members, elite-level travelers and frequent fliers, American Express Platinum cardholders, or economy travelers who purchase a $59 single-visit pass at the club check-in desk). There is also a USO Lounge (lower level near baggage claim) available to military personnel and their families, offering Internet access, snacks, and a TV with movie library.
Restaurants & Shops
Jacksonville Airport has shopping options including Brooks Brothers, Brighton Collectibles, electronics store InMotion, a PGA Tour Shop, and several news and gift shops. More than a dozen dining options include Shula’s Bar & Grill, Sam Snead’s Tavern, Chili’s Too and several grab-and-go options.
If you need to relax before your flight, head to the Comfort Zone Spa, which offers massages and other spa services at two locations—pre-security next to Starbucks and in Concourse A next to Chili’s Too. The Jacksonville Airport’s Haskell Gallery has a permanent art collection on display, as well as rotating art exhibitions, and the adjacent Sky Gallery features cultural and historical exhibits.
JAX has two hotels on site—the Double Tree by Hilton Jacksonville Airport and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport. There are many other nearby hotels as well.
Find your way around with this helpful airport map.
More Florida Airports We Service
- Orlando International Airport
- St Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport
- Tampa International Airport
- Daytona Beach International Airport
- Eglin Air Force Base
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
- Gainesville Regional Airport
- Key West International Airport
- Kissimmee Gateway Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Northeast Florida Regional Airport
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport
- Orlando Executive Airport
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport
- Orlando Sanford International
- Palm Beach International Airport
- Pensacola Regional Airport
- Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport
- Southwest Florida International Airport
- Tallahassee Reg. FL